Workshop A – Employee Engagement
Talent is a scarce resource, so make sure you attract the right people and keep them engaged to secure seamless flow of activities and high level of operations.
Shared Service Centers represent a formidable opportunity for young executives to jump into an international career. But in the face of increasingly complex and demanding requirements, recruitment, engagement and retention of productive workforce constitute nowadays some of the main challenges faced by SSCs’ HR departments.
Designing an effective personnel strategy is essential to enable business success and the role of HR professionals in incorporating employee engagement into SSC´s strategy has never been more crucial.
This workshop is aimed at bringing another perspective to the “fight for retention and engagement”. Discover through 3 hours of learning and experience sharing, various strategies on how to better involve your staff while taking into consideration the specificities of an SSC environment.
Throughout the session, you will:
- Discover tools and techniques in recruitment selection to ensure a high level of “right fit” and reduce turn-over
- Understand the importance of strategic training plans and career paths initiatives to increase productivity and reduce attrition
- Learn how to drive employee engagement during periods of change through streamlined communication strategies
- Find out how to properly retain your HiPos: Money? Responsibilities? Future Opportunities? Freedom? All of it?
- Discuss and exchange on engagement strategies best practices to capitalize on your skilled workforce
- Evaluate how to promote and cultivate open cultures to align employees with the brand’s values